Thursday, June 20, 2013

Creating a Bracelet Made from Handmade Beads

As I am writing this post, I am in the process of creating a bracelet made from handmade beads. In addition to making macrame jewelry, I also make my own beads (sometimes) from recycled materials, such as newspapers and catalog.

Before I start on my bracelet, I just wrapped up making 2 different bracelets and 1 necklace/choker (I made it that I can be worn as both.). I had a very fulfilling schedule. Not only I am making jewelry, I am also creating a course outline and written instructions to teach my first class on Learning Basic Macrame Jewelry.

I will post some more pictures of my jewelry works as well as creating free tutorial pages for How-To projects as well as some common macrame terms.

I will "see" you soon!

Bettina

No comments:

Post a Comment