Friday, May 31, 2013

Just Started on Another Piece of Jewelry

As I stated earlier, I will begin posting my macrame jewelry works on this blog, but in the meantime, I have just wrapped up on creating a necklace that took me for approximately 3.5 hours to complete; this included creating the pendant for it, which is made from a can tab. It took a little while to complete, but it was well worth it.

Tomorrow, I will begin creating my other necklace piece in which the pendant will also be made from a soda can tab. Maybe it will not take as long to complete as the one I completed today. In addition, I am also putting together a basic macrame class where I will be teaching it online and I also want to teach it offline as well.

Until then, I will be posting new things in the very, very near future--as soon as I upload my pictures!

Bettina

No comments:

Post a Comment